Modify python-2.6.sh for RHEL6

Hi,

After sorting out our problems with flex files (thanks to Lee & Mark Bray!), we can generate batch files and are ready to submit jobs to our cluster. However, it is an RHEL6.0 based cluster, so when I try to perform an individual call to python-2.6.sh as directed by the CP2.0 manual, it returns “unknown operating system”. Are there any guidelines for how to modify this script for RHEL6.0? Do we even need it? It seems like it isn’t doing much other than setting environment variables for MPLCONFIGDIR, PYTHONPATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Thanks,

Lee.

Thanks to Thouis’ reply to an earlier thread, I’ve got a modified python script based on RunOne_2_0() which looks like it does the job.

Lee.

[quote=“LeeZamparo”]Hi,

After sorting out our problems with flex files (thanks to Lee & Mark Bray!), we can generate batch files and are ready to submit jobs to our cluster. However, it is an RHEL6.0 based cluster, so when I try to perform an individual call to python-2.6.sh as directed by the CP2.0 manual, it returns “unknown operating system”. Are there any guidelines for how to modify this script for RHEL6.0? Do we even need it? It seems like it isn’t doing much other than setting environment variables for MPLCONFIGDIR, PYTHONPATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Thanks,

Lee.[/quote]