Missing images

Hi,
I am new to cellprofiler. However, I went through your tutorials and I created a pipeline and loaded the images but as I analyze images what I get is " pipeline processing finished, no measurements taken". My images are colored and they are in the tiff format. Please find a representative image. My cells are stained for Dapi and Phalloidin. I really appreciate your advice!

Hi,
You haven’t described what sort of measurements you want from the image. Also, it would be helpful to attach the pipeline you used that produced the message.
Thanks!
-Mark

Hi Mark,
Thank you very much for your reply. I am trying to measure the size and shape of each cell. I need to score the cells according to their phenotype. Attached please find the pipeline. Your advice is highly appreciated.
Dapi-Phalloidin scoring.cp (12.8 KB)

Hi,

Your pipeline is expecting 6 individual channels of images, but you only uploaded one image in your initial post. If the single image is the only one that you have, then makes sense that the pipeline would error and then report no measurements taken; it can’t get started to begin with.

On the other hand, if you do actually have multiple channels of stained images, would you be able to post examples of them?
-Mark

I have 6 images each with two channels. Each image represents a different treatment. It seems that I was not familiar with the right way to load the images.As I understand now I have to introduce each image individually and run the pipeline. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.