Micro-manager 2.0 gamma dead plugin - won't launch splash screen

Hi,

I’m trying to install MM2.0 gamma on my system (Win 10 64 bit) but it won’t startup - ImageJ appears but no splash screen or loading of MM. MM1.4 does work properly on the system however. I’ve tried multiple different builds and updated Java etc. but no joy. I seem to be having the same problem as here:
http://micro-manager.3463995.n2.nabble.com/Micro-Manager-Studio-2-0-plugin-dead-in-Windows-10-td7590940.html

But I’m not sure where they move the profiles to in order to fix the problem?

My first few lines of error from the debug mode give:

runPlugIn: MMStudioPlugin
runUserPlugIn: MMStudioPlugin, arg=
runPlugIn: ij.plugin.ClassChecker
setKeyUp: -1
setKeyUp: -1
err >java.io.IOException: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1
err > at org.micromanager.internal.propertymap.PropertyMapJSONSerializer.fromJSON(PropertyMapJSONSerializer.java:871)
err > at org.micromanager.PropertyMaps.loadJSON(PropertyMaps.java:71)
err > at org.micromanager.profile.internal.UserProfileAdmin.readFile(UserProfileAdmin.java:486)
err > at org.micromanager.profile.internal.UserProfileAdmin.getProfileImpl(UserProfileAdmin.java:268)
err > at org.micromanager.profile.internal.UserProfileAdmin.getAutosavingProfile(UserProfileAdmin.java:260)
err > at

I’ve upladed the full error message, any help would be greatly appreciatied!mm2gamma_log.txt|attachment (5.1 KB) org.micromanager.internal.utils.UserProfileManager.getProfile(UserProfileManager.java:62)

You can move those files anywhere you like. In fact, you could delete them, but it is always nicer to have a backup in case it turns out that there was something important there.

In fact, it would be nice if you could get me a copy of those files somehow (not sure if this site allows for uploads). I could try to catch the problem and deal with it in the application itself, but can only do so if I had an example of the corrupted preferences.

Deleting solved the problem, thank you very much!
(Sorry I forgot to grab a copy before they were deleted)