Memory error help

I designed my pipeline to identify axons but for some reason when I get to editobjectsmanually, I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/CellProfiler2.0.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/cellprofiler/gui/pipelinecontroller.py”, line 932, in do_step
File “/Applications/CellProfiler2.0.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/cellprofiler/modules/editobjectsmanually.py”, line 183, in run
File “/Applications/CellProfiler2.0.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/cellprofiler/modules/editobjectsmanually.py”, line 468, in filter_objects
File “/Applications/CellProfiler2.0.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/cellprofiler/modules/editobjectsmanually.py”, line 378, in display
MemoryError

which is continuing to grow longer.

I had a memory error with identifyprimaryobjects at first, but managed to get through it by converting the image from .tif to .jpg and cropping it in photoshop.

I am uploading my pipeline and I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to fix this problem or even tweak my pipeline.

Thank you!
mitalipipeline.cp (7.41 KB)

Hi,

How big are your original images, i.e, how wide by how high? And to what size are you cropping them to?

Regards,
-Mark

The original images are:

width: 5178
height: 3444

The cropped images are:

width: 4220
height: 3056

In this case, your images may be too large for CellProfiler to handle, both cropped and uncropped. I’ll refer you to our FAQ item on this topic.
-Mark