MeasureNeurons Bug

Hi,

In the “Fill small holes?” argument of the module, I am unable to save the “No” option. Looking at the cpipe file, there does not seem to be a line for that argument but two arguments for “Retain branchpoint image?”.

MeasureNeurons:[module_num:15|svn_version:‘Unknown’|variable_revision_number:3|show_window:False|notes:\x5B\x5D|batch_state:array(\x5B\x5D, dtype=uint8)|enabled:True]
Select the seed objects:NeuN
Select the skeletonized image:MAP2_Morph
Retain the branchpoint image?:No
Name the branchpoint image:BranchpointImage
Retain the branchpoint image?:No
Maximum hole size\x3A:20
Export the neuron graph relationships?:No
Intensity image:MAP2_Enhance
File output directory:Default Output Folder\x7C
Vertex file name:vertices.csv
Edge file name:edges.csv

Thanks!

Hi,

Indeed this does look like a bug when writing the settings. We will report back here when fixed.

Thanks,
David

Hi,

I fixed this: github.com/CellProfiler/CellPro … ssues/1419

You can download a trunk build and test if you like here (in a few minutes, check the build date): cellprofiler.org/cgi-bin/trunk_build.cgi

Cheers,
David

Thanks!

I also have a question about the following line:

Maximum hole size\x3A:20

Is that \x3A also incorrect?

I am getting an error where I thinks it is expecting a string and not an integer.

Hi again,
Following up after a long while… Yes this extra \x3A (ascii colon) does seem to be amiss, but I can export and load a pipeline with MeasureNeurons just fine. Do you still see an error? Thanks

Please see the discussion here: https://github.com/CellProfiler/CellProfiler/issues/1704#issuecomment-157859187