I’m planning on adding a way to perform manual registrations on SPIM acquisitions. Essentially what I want to be able to do is:
- View multiple SPIM acquisitions simultaneously in 3D
- Perform linear transformations on the SPIM acquisitions
- Simultaneously view the data from the XY, XZ, YZ and a custom perspective
- Custom perspective would just be a different angle on the coordinate space that the user could dictate
- Transform the object in one perspective and see how that affects the other perspectives
- i.e. if I select the object in the XY view and start transforming it, I can also see how this transformation is changing the object from the other perspectives at the same time
My thoughts for achieving this are to extend the 3D viewer as it already has most of this functionality. However, before I do that I just wanted to get some additional input.
So if you could please let me know your thoughts on this, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions/concerns.
Thank you very much,