Macro Error with ImageJ Plugin Filoquant

Hi! I recently started using FiloQuant and have so far had no issues whatsoever analyzing a time lapse (stack of 42 pictures forming a video in tiff format) with the single-image or semi-automated options. However, every time I try to implement the automated option with the same file of pictures, I get part of the way through analyzing the video before I get a box that pops up saying “No window with the title “MAX_colored” found” box with the heading “macro error” is popping up and I am not sure where I went wrong or how to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

If you mean this macro (you haven’t linked the specific macros):

I would contact the autor directly.

The error indicates that somehow the data of an active windows is required though it is in batch mode,see:

I only guess the error occurs because the batch mode is disabled before, see:

You could try to set the setBatchMode to true (setBatchMode(false);) before the selectWindow("MAX_colored"); and disable it after the selectWindow command(setBatchMode(false); ).
Just a guess.

Thanks so much- I will give that a try and let you know if it works!

Changing the macro like you suggested did not work however changing a few of the settings and unchecking the “batch mode: stack analysis” box did work for running the “automated” option on a file of 41 images. Thanks again for the help!

Hi,

This issue comes from the temporal colour code fiji plugin that is still broken. See here

Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.
In the meanwhile, it is quite easy to fix (as posted by @oburri):

To fix the Temporal colour code you can replace the “makeLUTsArray” function (lines 140 to lines 175) with this:

function makeLUTsArray() {
	luts = getList("LUTs");
	return luts;
}

Then it should work

You can find the macro for the temporal color code at the following location from your Fiji install folder
Fiji.app/plugins/Scripts/Image/Hyperstacks

Cheers
Guillaume

2 Likes