Mac OSX Lion compatibility

Hi,

I was wondering if you or anyone else has had a chance to try CP with the recently released MacOSX lion? I would like to know of any potential compatibility problems before updating our lab computers. Many thanks for the great work and support,

Barry

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately we haven’t yet had a chance to do any testing on Lion, but thanks to you, we’re now looking into getting a machine set up with it so we can begin testing on that architecture. It could be some time before we have a definitive answer for you, but I’ll get back to you when we do (and if I don’t get back to you in a few weeks, don’t hesitate to bug us).

Cheers,
Adam

Hi,

I was wondering if you have any update on this. I am trying CP2.0 on a Mac OSX Lion computer after using in extensively on Windows and it runs very, very slow, even in simple tasks.

Thanks.

Hi,

Would you be able to upload the output file produced by a sample run? I.e., the DefaultOUT.mat file generated at the end of an analysis run.

Regards,
-Mark

Hi,

Thanks. Here is the output file.

Regards,
Francisco.
DefaultOUT__9.mat (52.6 KB)

Hi again,

I was hoping that the output file would have the execution logs for the analysis run, but it looks like it’s incomplete. I apologize for asking, but would you mind inserting an ExportToSpreadsheet module at the end of the pipeline, export the per-image spreadsheet for your run, and post it here?
-Mark