LoadSingleImage in CP 2.0 or higher

Hello everyone,

how do you load a single image (for illumination correction) into CP2.0 or higher without losing the “Input Modules”-part?

I have just found an example what error one makes when not correcting for the illumination (see: Jones et al. (2006) “Methods for High-Content, High-Throughput Image-Based Cell Screening” or see the attachement), so now I wanted to try this out: I have sum-z-projected and combined all my DAPI-images into one file using ImageJ. This illumination-file I would like to smooth and then use in the modul “CorrectIlluminationApply”. But I have not been able to use “LoadSingleImage” without losing the “Input Modules” of the new CP.

Is there a way to import a single image without losing the “Input Modules” of CP2.0 and higher?

Thank you :smiley:

This is accomplished by doing two things:

• Make sure that the single image you want to available in the Images module
  • In NamesAndTypes, choose “Assign a name to: images matching rules” and then select the “Add a single image” button at the bottom. This will bring up a prompt that will allow you to select a single file from the Images file list and then assign it a name.

Regards,
-Mark