Dearest ilastik users,
we are happy to have finalized the latest stable release: 1.3.2
some highlights include
- New color way!
- Image features: sigmas can be specified, 2D/3D filter selection
- Training data no longer required for headless processing
- Carving improvements: block-wise preprocessing, various improvements, fixes
- Window-leveling available in most workflows
- Various improvements and fixes to the object classification workflow
- Two labels always added in Pixel and Object Classification
- Fixed Fiji-MaMuT export plugin
- Will even work on Halloween
Download links for your convenience:
please let us know what you think or if you encounter any unusual behavior.