Labeled-data video folders empty in GUI, but frames are there if I navigate to them outside of the GUI

Hi, I’ve run into an issue recently.

After I has extracted frames with the GUI, all was working fine. I go to label the frames and when I click the “label frames” button to select the frames that I want to label, the folders corresponding to each video inside of the labeled-data folder are empty. If I navigate to that folder on my own in file explorer, I am able to see the extracted frames, but not when coming from the GUI.

Also, when I click on one of the video folders, this is what the terminal gives me:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\alexfaul\Anaconda3\envs\DLC-CPU\lib\site-packages\deeplabcut\generate_training_dataset\labeling_toolbox.py”, line 496, in browseDir
_, idx = np.unique(oldBodyParts, return_index=True)
File “C:\Users\alexfaul\Anaconda3\envs\DLC-CPU\lib\site-packages\numpy\lib\arraysetops.py”, line 264, in unique
ret = _unique1d(ar, return_index, return_inverse, return_counts)
File “C:\Users\alexfaul\Anaconda3\envs\DLC-CPU\lib\site-packages\numpy\lib\arraysetops.py”, line 309, in _unique1d
perm = ar.argsort(kind=‘mergesort’ if return_index else ‘quicksort’)
TypeError: ‘<’ not supported between instances of ‘str’ and ‘int’

Thanks

are you running the terminal “as an admin”? if the lmages are there but the GUi can’t see them it sounds like a permission issue.

Yes, I’m running Anaconda Prompt as an administrator

did you label these frames before and then rename a bodypart by chance?

I have not. This is the first time I’ve worked with these videos. Strangely I was able to label frames in a different project prior to this one, this issue hasn’t happened to me before.