I wonder if something like the following is possible using the tools Qupath provides:
- Several regions within an image are marked with an annotation (e.g. a circle).
- Each of these regions can have several/many features (all binary, e.g. Apoptosis - yes/no, Fibrosis - yes/no, …).
- The features are assigned manually.
- The features are independent of each other.
- I imaging something like: I do a right click on the annotation and the (predefined) feature list pops up where I can select yes or no for each of the features.
- The feature lists for all annotations can be exported/saved as a table.
Can anyone envision a workflow that would provide something along these lines?