Kappa - data export

Hello,

I have a little problem with the kappa plugin : when exporting the data, even when I select ‘export all points’, I only get one average point, I guess.
At least, in the csv file, here is ony one line…
I’m sure it must be something really simple that I didn’t select but if someone could enlighten me, I would gradly appreciate it.
Thank you very much in advance,

Nuelisca

Hello,

First please be sure you are running the latest version of Kappa (1.6.4 as of today) by following these instructions: https://github.com/brouhardlab/Kappa#installation

I just tested it and the “export all points” feature works well in my case. The data is under the column “Point Curvature (um-1)” in the exported CSV file.

Do you mean you only have one row when you export the data as CSV?

1 Like

Hello, and thank you for your answer.

I made sure everything was updated before I started so that doesn’t seem to be the problem…
Indeed I only get one row, whatever export option I choose.
I’m going to try this on another computer soon, just in case, and I’ll get back to you.

Hello !

I actually have the same problem with the export function on this kappa plugin. Did you manage to solve it ? If so, I would be very interested !

Thank you !
Elodie

Hi, try to use other CSV reader to open the exported data. Such as an online CSV viewer, then you’d find all the points.

Good luck!
J