Issue with the membrane clicktracker tool

Dear MIB community,

I am a new user of this software and i have dowloaded the latest version of MIB (standalone windows version 2.65) in order to do the segmentation tutorial. The problem is that i want to segment the membrane with the membrane clickertracker but this tool is not working. When i shift + left mouse click to put the starting point in order to trace the membrane, the icon of my mouse change in a hand wich grab the image, and i can only move the image.

Is there a way to solve this problem ?

Thank you for your time !

Robin

Hi Robin,
thank you for reporting this. It is a bug with the new version, which I have not noticed - sorry for that.
The reason is that we use a touch screen monitor for drawing with MIB and couple releases ago something got changed with Matlab and it stopped to respond to pan events triggered from the hardware brush. To fix that, I assigned Shift+mouse click to the pan mode (in addition to the right mouse click). Apparently I forgot that the starting point of the clicktracker is defined with the same combination…

I can switch definition of the starting point to Ctrl+mouse click combination to fix the issue. Are you on the compiled or Matlab version of MIB?

Best regards,
Ilya

Hi Ilya,

Thank you for your quick response ! I use the standalone version of MIB compiled for windows that i have dowloaded here: http://mib.helsinki.fi/downloads_installation_windows.html

Let me know if you need more informations.

P.S: The software and all the tutorials are amazing, many thank for your work !

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin,
thanks for the comments!
I fixed it already (switched to Ctrl+click), but I have to recompile MIB in order to use that option for the compiled MIB. I will do that in the beginning of the next week.
Ilya

Ok, i will use other tools to segment the membrane. Thanks for your help !

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin,
now it should be updated: version 2.651 has it fixed.
Ilya

Hi Ilya,

Thanks for the update. I will try to use the new version tomorrow.

Robin