Ikerbasque, the Basque Foundation for Science, has launched a call offering 15 contract positions for postdoctoral researchers, within any of the Basque Research Institutions. They offer a 5-year tenure-track contract (more details here). In the Computer Vision and Pattern Discovery group (University of the Basque Country, in San Sebastian, Spain), we are looking for highly motivated candidates with a background on image processing, computer vision and human-computer interaction to prepare and support their applications.
The deadline is April 4 2016 at 13:00, CET.
- PhD in Computer Science, Applied Math, Physics, or a related discipline.
- Experience in machine vision, machine learning, image segmentation, and/or image analysis.
- Established collaborative programming skills in Java, C/C++, Python or similar languages.
- Demonstrated ability to use Fiji, Matlab
- Ability to communicate and support interdisciplinary work in small groups
- English as working language
To submit an application, please send your CV to Ignacio Arganda-Carreras.