Interleave Stacks

fiji
imagej

Hi all: I haven’t used interleave in a while, but now I cannot find it (Fiji ImageJ 2.0.0, Max OS 10.13). I have two different versions of the same stack that I would like to interleave, one showing DAPI and one without. As I recall, Interleave was in Image > Stacks > Tools, but it is not there now. Is it gone? If so, any other suggestions? thank you, Howard

@htpetrie

You can always search for “Interleave” using either the Command Finder or the new - and totally awesome - built-in Search Bar. Does it pop up for you? If still not - try doing a new Update… It should still be under Image > Stack > Tools > Interleave.

eta

Hi Eta, I wasn’t aware of the Command Finder but that is nice! Nonetheless, Update says I am up to date, command finder finds nothing with interleave, and interleave is not where it is supposed to be… see attached screenshot

Ah! Ok… @htpetrie These are the guys you are missing, the Stack Manipulation collection. Your menu should look like:

They should come with the Fiji installation… which is why your set-up is a bit weird.

Would you be able to dump your Fiji and try a totally new, fresh download/install? Just to be sure.

eta

I suppose…:frowning: all those plugins that have to be re-uploaded… Like I said it used to be there, I wonder what made it disappear. Anyway, thank you very much Eta!

@htpetrie

Those plugins come with Fiji - so you shouldn’t have to upload each one individually. Which is why - you should try a fresh installation of Fiji before anything else. Let us know if that works.

eta

no, it’s all the OTHER plugins that I’m wishing I didn’t have to deal with…