I’m trying to download the standalone windows 64 bit MIB (newest version) and I keep running into this Installer error: Error finding installer class. An exception occurred while looking for class.
I’ve tried the following with no luck:
- Restarting and updating my computer
- Downloading the installer again
- Downloading a previous version of the installer
- Running the installer as an administrator
- Moving the installer to my C: drive and running it as an administrator
- Downloading MATLAB Runtime separately
- Moving the installer to the MATLAB Runtime bin folder and running it as an administrator
One time while running it as an administrator in the C: drive it gave me a “12007” error code, but when I tried it again it gave me the same installer error as before.
I have contacted our IT support and it seems to not be a problem with our firewall. I have successfully downloaded MIB on several other computers on our network without issue, but this one is having trouble. Do you have any ideas on what I can try from here?