Installation error with hashlib and _SHA256

hello,
I try to install cellprofiler but I get this error and don’t know how to fix it.

File "/home/local/usr/cp2/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py", line 93, in <module> import hashlib File "/home/local/usr/cp2/lib/python2.6/hashlib.py", line 138, in <module> sha224 = __get_builtin_constructor('sha224') File "/home/local/usr/cp2/lib/python2.6/hashlib.py", line 66, in __get_builtin_constructor import _sha256 ImportError: No module named _sha256 make: *** [/home/local/usr/cp2/bin/easy_install] Error 1

I tried to update libssl-dev and libsasl2-dev but it didn’t fix the problem.
Can someone help me with this?

here’s my configuration :

Python 2.7.3 (default, Aug 1 2012, 05:16:07) [GCC 4.6.3] on linux2

linux :

uname -m i686

Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS Release: 12.04 Codename: precise

Thank you !

I finally manage to install it, but without the makefile. I just installed all the dependencies manually. Furthermore, it produced an error, easy to solve but it may interest some people. It seems to generate the path for the libjvm.so file automatically from the java_home variable but in my case, the path created was wrong, (generated path : /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-i386/jre/lib/i686/server/libjvm.so and the real path was: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-i386/jre/lib/i386/server/libjvm.so)
hope it will help somes persons with the same problem…