I would appreciate any advice on using ImageJ/Fiji to quantify test lines from lateral flow diagnostic devices. A typical example would be the lines that develop in a pregnancy test. Typically, the lines I need to quantify are pink and we capture color images using an iPhone. I have image samples I can share if it would be helpful. I have tried using the histogram function in the past and converted the RGB values to LAB values. I am wondering if there’s a better way to carry out the quantification. I would appreciate any input. Thank you.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?