ImageJ_Ops Download?

I need to deconvolve some data and I’d like to try ImageJ Ops. I went to GitHub and downloaded the latest release of ImageJ Ops, but was disappointed to find only the source code. For the code illiterate, is there a place where I can download a fully functional FIJI or ImageJ Ops? Thank you for your consideration.

@GopherConfocal

You can call Ops in the Script Edtior in Fiji… which you can download here. Download and install Fiji… open the Script Editor (File > New > Script…)… and then you can look in the Templates > Deconvolution section for some script examples to follow. :slight_smile:

Too - when searching for Ops… you can explore directly in Fiji using Plugins > Utilities > Find Ops…. That might be helpful down-the-road for you as well.

You can also search here on the forum for folks asking questions regarding ImageJ Ops and Deconvolution - searching here is also a great resource.

Hope this helps get you started! And if you have more specific questions - ask. We are all here to help.

I went to Plugins > Utilities > Find Ops and the attached window came up:

I am at a loss here. I clicked on deconvolve and nothing happened. How do I access the functions of the Ops plugins? Thank you for your help.

Mary

@GopherConfocal

Double click it to get the info… you can look at this page on the wiki: https://imagej.net/Op_Finder

1 Like