ImageJ Ext.CLIJx no longer working in macros

I just updated CLIJ/CLIJ2/CLIJx

I saw that now we need to use run(“CLIJ2 Legacy Macro Extensions”, “cl_device=[GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]”);

Which worked for Ext.CLIJ2 commands, but Ext.CLIJx result in unrecongnized Ext function

also script editor no longer autocompletes any Ext.CLIJ

1 Like

Hi @Matt_Hunt ,

if you work in Fiji, please use

run(“CLIJ2 Macro Extensions”, “cl_device=[GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]”);

If you work in ImageJ, CLIJx is not supported and you need to run

run(“CLIJ2 Legacy Macro Extensions”, “cl_device=[GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]”);

Can you try that and let us know if this helps?

Cheers,
Robert

Could you please make a screenshot of the activated clij** update sites?

Hi Robert,

I am using Fiji on windows 10 with v1.53i and if I try run(“CLIJ2 Macro Extensions”, “cl_device=[GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]”);

I get unrecognized Ext function Ext.<CLIJ2_clear>();

see screenshot below for update sites…I tried getting rid of CLIJx-assistant and got the same results

1 Like

Ok, let’s check your environment in more detail. Can you make a screenshot of the clij* files in the Fiji-plugins folder?

Furthermore, what happens if you run the clij-assistant on an image?

Ok, let’s check your environment in more detail. Can you make a screenshot of the clij* files in the Fiji-plugins folder?

I have the following

Furthermore, what happens if you run the clij-assistant on an image?

I have never used it before, but I think it works? It opens the image in a new window showing CLIJx (see below, original image on right)

Ok, I’m running a bit out of ideas. Two more recommendations:

1. download a fresh Fiji, install clij and try it there. If it works then, there must be some issue with your other Fiji.
  2. Provide a step-by-step guide and a fully executable ImageJ Macro which crashes on your system. With that I could attempt to reproduce your issue.
1 Like