The candidate filling this position will implement image processing algorithms and software for Double Helix’s products into an ImageJ plugin. The candidate must be self-motivated, self-directed and able to function in a small, fast-paced development team.
• Primary software development role.
• Responsible for development of production release ImageJ plugin image processing algorithm modules and software.
• Troubleshoot and revise software as required based on internal and external performance results.
• M.S.C.S., or equivalent, and 5+ years minimum programming; ImageJ and image processing algorithm experience
• Experience with ImageJ plugins.
• Strong Java Swing desktop applications experience; experience with Java 8.
• Experience with Micro-manager plugins is a plus.
• Experience with MATLAB, and implementing MATLAB modules into JAVA, or other programming languages.
• A highly self-motivated and a solid team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Contact: Scott Gaumer, email@example.com