This might be a very simple issue (or at least I hope it is); the object classifier doesn’t seem to be working. See screenshot at the end of this post.
- Setup: this is an object classification project with a .tif file as RAW data and its correspondent .h5 file as prediction mask (generated from ilastik) in the same location as the project file
- First of all, the smoothed image does not seem smoothed out, irrespective of the number I choose (here I’ve chosen 50 on purpose)
- Then adding a value of 10,000 to the minimum filter size does not do anything; the final output still picks up all cells (when I don’t think it should…). Just tried 100,000; still nothing.
- Finally, in the screenshot below you can see that I’ve selected Hysteresis thresholding mode. Yet, the
after high thresholdand
after low thresholdlayers do not appear.
- I’m expecting to see all of the above since I checked the box
show intermediate results
I’m experiencing this odd behaviour on both v1.3.3 and v1.4.0. I am on MacOS Catalina 10.15.7. Please tell me I’m dumb and I’m missing something obvious
Thanks in advance!