I am looking for hints for a rather complex use case. I want to analyze the angle of plant roots which involves a insane amount of manual steps at the moment that I want to semi-automate.
For the following workflow I would like to ask if you can provide me with hints how to implement it. In principle I have experience with Python and Java but the Fiji macro way would be preferable as it would be easier, I guess. I am not the enduser…
- Open directory of images or one image
- Iterate over the images
- Rotate each image
- Manually set the scale for each image by selecting two points on a scale
- For each plant on the image manually mark 3 points and measure the angle between them and draw it on the image
- After clicking a finish button the image with all marked angles is saved with a different name and the measured angles are exported as csv
- The next image is opened and repeat starts at step 3
So the workflow invokes multiple user interactions and waitings and I am not sure how to implement user interaction like waiting for the 3 clicks and so
Any help is appreciated!