How to use TrackMate plugin to label the round objects and display the label with moving round objects in all frames?

How to use TrackMate plugin to label the round objects and display the label with moving round objects in all frames?

Hello @zwei2001

You have to click on the Display spot names button in the display panel:

To set the names you can use TrackScheme:

Is it possible the ID stays the same in all frames for one specific object?

The only way in TrackMate is to set all the names of one track to be the same.
To do so, in TrackScheme, select all the spots of a track - in the right-click menu you will find an action to do this.
Then with the right-click menu there will be an option to set all their names at once.

I can see the right-click menu allowing to select all the spots of one track, but I’m sorry I don’t see the option allowing me to set all the names at once. Could you please elaborate it? Thanks!

In addition, may I know if there is anyway for me to add my own code on top of TrackMate so that I can do it automatically for all tracks, instead of setting the name manually one at one time? Thanks!

Hello @zwei2001
You can find this information in the TrackMate manual:

Thanks! Would you please indicate which page of the manual I can find the following info:
“Then with the right-click menu there will be an option to set all their names at once.”

I spent lots of time to read the manual but I’m sorry I could not still find how to find “the option allowing me to set all the names at once”. Could anybody here help?

Ok, I got, never mind, thanks

1 Like