I m so new in Qupath just first time download new version 0.2.3.
Now I’ m working on image analysis project in pathology.
I have an image.svs(SImage.svs) and I can open in Qupath and prepare for doing the next step.
Source: SImage.svs size ( widith 28,841 px , height 24,108 px)
Target: TImage1.jpg-Timagex.jpg (width 2,592 px height 1,944 px)
Roughly say, source/target=137.98 pieces.
I want to break down SImage.svs to TImage1-TImage138.jpg.
Can I use Qupath’s scripting to do this ?
Please kindly give me some advice step by step?
If you have any code/script ,It’s my appreciation.
Sample image and/or code
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?