How to use Gurobi for Boundary-based Segmentation with Multicut?

Hello,

I’m trying to use a Gurobi ILP solver for “Boundary-based Segmentation with Multicut” but I only see “Nifty_FmGreedy” as a solver. I used the install-gurobi-symlinks.sh, set GRB_LICENSE_FILE correctly and I think that ilastik can find my Gurobi libraries because the ilastik log tells me the following: “INFO 2019-01-21 15:10:46,374 structuredTrackingWorkflow 7341 140439619229504 GUROBI found!”. I also started a Tracking workflow with structured learning, and there I get the opportunity to select “ILP” instead of “Flow-based”. I use Ubuntu 18.04, ilastik-1.3.2rc2 and currently Gurobi 8.0.1 (I tried Gurobi 7.0.2 and 8.1.0 previously).

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me.

Hi @dakn,

I’m afraid you ran into a bug - there is an issue open on github already, that we need to tackle. Thank you for bringing it up again!

Thanks for your answer. Tough luck, I guess. So I just check the next releases to see whether there is a bugfix?

We’re currently rebuilding all our dependencies, which is a perfect opportunity to fix this. Looking into it in the coming days. Then it would be in the next minor version of ilastik.