How to set up multiple monitors in imageJ / Fiji, who guides help me with
Setting up multiple monitors is an OS function. On macOS, it is is done in the Apple Menu > System Preferences > Display dialog.
Thanks to Uwe Schmidt, the ImageJ 1.52p daily builds have better support for multiple monitors:
- ImageJ more reliably determines the correct screen for a given location or window, for example to determine if a window can be enlarged.
- Dialogs are shown on the screen containing the “ImageJ” window.
- The Plugins>Utilities>Capture Screen and Windows>Tile commands use the screen containing the “ImageJ” ImageJ window.
- Maximized image windows no longer revert to the main screen.
- Placement of first image window is more predictable.