Do you know how to measure cell length or width by MGX? After I constructed 3D cell mesh and successfully got cell volume and area heat map, but when I run followed: Heat map>Measure 3D>cell atlas and it showed an error. I don’t know what’s wrong with it and is it the right way to measure cell length or cell width?
PS: I have uploaded my data in google drive and the share link is blown. Thanks.
Sample image and/or macro code
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
(If this is your first post, you may not be able to attach images, in which case make a post with a link or a first post without the image attachment and a second one with)
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?