How to measure cell length and width with MGX

Dear all,

Do you know how to measure cell length or width by MGX? After I constructed 3D cell mesh and successfully got cell volume and area heat map, but when I run followed: Heat map>Measure 3D>cell atlas and it showed an error. I don’t know what’s wrong with it and is it the right way to measure cell length or cell width?

PS: I have uploaded my data in google drive and the share link is blown. Thanks.

Sample image and/or macro code

• Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox).
  • Share a minimal working example of your macro code.

(If this is your first post, you may not be able to attach images, in which case make a post with a link or a first post without the image attachment and a second one with)

Background

• What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.

Analysis goals

• What information are you interested in getting from this image?

Challenges

• What stops you from proceeding?
  • What have you tried already?
  • Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
  • What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?

really interested if you found a solution?
unfortunately i’m not an expert so i can’t really help. in fact, i’m still learning and that’s why i’m interested what could have gone wrong? thanks

Unfortunately not yet, there still exist some small problem I haven’t figured it out. Maybe you can find the answer in this link. As I also put the question here How to measure cell length and width with MorphGraphX