Tumor (1.5 MB)
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
The image is a RNA-Scope (5 channels) of a tumor.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
Detect number of spot for each channel per cell.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
Cells are not well detected. Elongated cells are no recognized. How to set the parameters to recognize different cells or how to select them manually or correct the automatic selection.
I used Cell Detection and the Subcellular spot detection using QuPath. How to combine to staining to positively detect the correct shape of the cells?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?