A question for my busy developer colleagues: what do you use to manage your queue of tasks? I want a better unifying tool. Requirements & wishes are:
- Unifies all my pending tasks into one issue/ticket/card/whatever queue.
- Very fast & streamlined to create and manage items.
- Sortable/filterable by priority and due date (if applicable).
- Publicly accessible, but with ability to make details private on an item-by-item basis.
- Good integration with GitHub across multiple organizations, in accordance with DRY principles.
Any recommendations? My current front-runners are zube.io and Trello, although neither fully meets the requirements above. Edit: I am playing with waffle.io now. Comments and suggestions from others are still most welcome.