Sample image and/or code
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?
I have some images of droplets falling on another droplet. The images are in RGB color and in .tiff format. From the images, I need to calculate the spread length of the coalescence. As the image progresses the spread length varies. I could calculate the spread length of one image by converting it to 8 bit and then to binary. After that, I did the calibration and found out a scale which is 15.5 pixels/mm. After that manually I calculated the spread length. Now how could I automate the entire process so that the spreading length is identified and calculated based on the scale. I have attached some images to make it clear.