Help Saving "RelateObjects" Image +

Hello,
When you have the RelateObjects module in test mode it shows you the image it uses to calculate the per parent means. How would I go around saving that? [Not one by one but through the pipeline]

What I’m trying to accomplish:
I have images in two channels. One is dapi for the nuclei and one is for GFP. I’m trying to see which nuclei have GFP staining and measure the intensity of the staining at the nuclei. For the measuring intensity I haven’t completely figured it out but I’m trying to use the nuclei objects to mask the GFP image, re identify the objects on the masked imaged and then do MeasureObjectIntensity. If you have an easier way, please let me know. *

S. Godil*

Hi,

[quote]When you have the RelateObjects module in test mode it shows you the image it uses to calculate the per parent means. How would I go around saving that?
[/quote]

I’m not quite sure what you want to save- simply the figure window, or the per-parent means data? If you look in the per_object table of your Export module, you should see columns labeled as something like “Mean_Parent_…” – is that what you want? If not, please post your pipeline and perhaps a screenshot of the RelateObjects and a further description of what you want to capture.

Thanks for clarifying,
David