Help! I want to use CellProfiler Analyst but nothing is shown after finishing install program. Thank you

Dear Prof.

I work with C. elegans using high content Opera Phenix (PerkinElmer). I have already run pipeline with Cellprofiler 4 but cannot analyze data.I don’t understand the heading of my data in the excel spreadsheet at all. Please advise me. Interpretation of data is very important. Thank you for your advice in advance.

Best regards,
Kiat

Hi Kiat,

To get started using CellProfiler Analyst, we recommend watching this CellProfiler introductory workshop and this CellProfiler Analyst introductory workshop. Both are available on the Center for Open Bioimage Analysis YouTube Channel. They will show you how to create a database of measurements using CellProfiler and a CellProfiler Analyst properties file for use in CellProfiler Analyst. (I think you are running into challenges w/ CellProfiler Analyst because you’re trying to analyze spreadsheets rather than a database).

You can download the corresponding written tutorial for the workshops from the CellProfiler Github page. If you have more questions after reviewing these resources, please do reach out!

Best,
Pearl