HELP: error when open a macro FIJI

Hello
I want to open some macros in Windows 10 but I receive an error window. I do not have this problem when I use it in a MAC.

Please, see below the message:

(Fiji Is Just) ImageJ 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52p; Java 1.8.0_172 [64-bit]; Windows 10 10.0; 50MB of 10000MB (<1%)

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class javax.imageio.ImageIO
	at org.fife.ui.rtextarea.IconGroup.getIconImpl(IconGroup.java:181)
	at org.fife.ui.rtextarea.IconGroup.getIcon(IconGroup.java:149)
	at org.scijava.ui.swing.script.EditorPane.wrappedInScrollbars(EditorPane.java:155)
	at org.scijava.ui.swing.script.TextEditorTab.<init>(TextEditorTab.java:326)
	at org.scijava.ui.swing.script.TextEditor.open(TextEditor.java:1582)
	at org.scijava.ui.swing.script.TextEditor.<init>(TextEditor.java:610)
	at net.imagej.legacy.plugin.DefaultLegacyEditor$1.<init>(DefaultLegacyEditor.java:64)
	at net.imagej.legacy.plugin.DefaultLegacyEditor.editor(DefaultLegacyEditor.java:64)
	at net.imagej.legacy.plugin.DefaultLegacyEditor.open(DefaultLegacyEditor.java:92)
	at net.imagej.legacy.DefaultLegacyHooks.openInEditor(DefaultLegacyHooks.java:301)
	at ij.io.Opener.open(Opener.java)
	at ij.IJ.open(IJ.java:1736)
	at ij.plugin.Commands.openStartupMacros(Commands.java:167)
	at ij.plugin.Commands.run(Commands.java:47)
	at ij.IJ.runPlugIn(IJ.java:199)
	at ij.Executer.runCommand(Executer.java:137)
	at ij.Executer.run(Executer.java:66)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I hope someone can help me
Thanks
Pablo

I don’t have any idea with just the error message, but perhaps you could provide the minimum or simplest macro that causes the error on your system. And I assume this is happening when you run them, not just open the macro text? Or if it is when you open the macro, maybe attach the macro.

I suspect others will be able to help you more with that information.

Thanks. At the end , I delete it and re installing and the problem was solved.
Thanks