Goolge-maps type browser

I think your view config may be wrong and should look more like (i.e you don’t need the dataset coordination scope):

{
  "version": "1.0.0",
  "name": "Testing vitessce",
  "description": "test",
  "initStrategy": "auto",
  "datasets": [
    {
      "uid": "A",
      "name": "am test converted to ome-tiff pyramid",
      "files": [
        {
          "type": "raster",
          "fileType": "raster.json",
          "options": {
            "schemaVersion": "0.0.2",
            "images": [
              {
                "name": "My OME-TIFF Image",
                "url": "https://ajaxels.github.io/vitessce-test/imgTest.ome.tiff",
                "type": "ome-tiff"
              }
            ]
          }
        }
      ]
    }
  ],
  "layout": [
    {
      "component": "spatial",
      "x": 0,
      "y": 0,
      "w": 9,
      "h": 12
    },
    {
      "component": "layerController",
      "x": 9,
      "y": 0,
      "w": 3,
      "h": 12
    }
  ]
}

However, even though this config works, it appears hosting your data on github is not really working. However, I was able to visualize your data locally in Avivator so the ome.tiff itself looks good. Similarly, though, Avivator does not work with your data. There appears to be a CORS issue, but it could also be that gh pages does not support range requests. I’ll try to do some digging, thanks for trying this.

1 Like

@Ilya_Belevich You should use the -tilex and -tiley parameters together as well (512 is the best size). See here for directions on using bfconvert: viv/tutorial at master · hms-dbmi/viv · GitHub

I regenerated the file and updated the config but unfortunately it can’t grab the image file from GitHub.

Yes @Ilya_Belevich I don’t think gh-pages supports range requests unfortunately. I think we need to update the docs then.