I would like to share an announcement of a webinar series in light microscopy jointly organized by Global BioImaging and Zeiss Microscopy.
This webinar series will focus on the overarching topic of light microscopy including latest advances in light microscopy ecosystem covering state-of-the-art technologies, efficient workflows, and sample preparation methods.
Everyone is welcome to attend but registration is mandatory.
Contents of the webinar series:
- Introduction to Confocal Microscopy (Tuesday, 30th March at 15:00 CEST)
- Multi-colour imaging - where are the limits & what are the opportunities? (Tuesday, 20th April at 15:00 CEST)
- Super-resolution: What is it? How can you do it? What does it enable? (Tuesday, 11th May at 15:00 CEST)
- From 2D to 4D imaging - how switching to a sheet of light has revolutionised volume acquisitions in Life Science (TBA)
- Methods for Clearing your specimens - what are the options and which should you choose? (TBA)
- Automation in modern microscopy: easy ways to prevent costly accidents and enable your users with tools for easy experimental set up (TBA)
Fore more information, please visit this web-page: