I am trying to analyze my microfluidics droplets image.
It’s been a few weeks of tweaking CellProfiler features and resulted in few things.
The goal is to count how many droplets within a capture of an image.
The problem is the image is too dark and when I did try to IdentifyPrimaryObject with global thresholding, it works fine only with a manual threshold. Even with manual threshold, I still have some droplets which are not counted. I also tried several different program including hough circles from opencv and etc. But, CellProfiler still works better. Therefore, I want to improve the counting and hope I could find a better solution to my problem here. Pictures of the original and uncounted droplet are attached. I also attached my pipeline.
Look forward to any reply and thank you very much!