After finding great help to develop a Jython script to analyze bulk images on Fiji, now I got weirdly stuck with the most known error: “Failed to install java.nio.charset.UnsupportedCharsetException: cp0”.
I previously run the script and it worked for most of my folders except crushing at some point and leaving some data un-analyzed. After I opened back Fiji I got the above error.
I checked everywhere online and already tried this fixing:
- Add -Dpython.console.encoding=UTF-8 in my ImageJ.cfg file
- Run in debug mode (duplicate the .exe and rename it as debug.exe) +/- activating the debug mode from Fiji
- Update Java version both manually that through normal installation
- Remove and re-install Fiji
- Manually install another version of Jython
Nothing works and I am kind of losing hope… does anyone have any ideas? I can’t find anything online anymore.