Fiji/ImageJ Histogram and Hide on a Mac

This has irritated me for ages… Is it possible to suppress the key shortcut for Histogram in Fiji on a Mac? I use the Hide command a lot on a Mac. The shortcut for this is cmd + H. This conflicts with the histogram operation in ImageJ which has the shortcut H. From the [j] tooltip in section 30.10 on this page https://imagej.nih.gov/ij/docs/guide/146-30.html It says:

This shortcut is shown on Windows and Linux but not on Mac OS X as it conflicts with the system wide ‘Hide’ shortcut. However, the H shortcut (without holding down Cmd ) does work on OS X.

As far as I can tell this is not correct, i.e. cmd + H invokes the histogram command on a Mac. I guess this is a bug, since it is documented that this shouldn’t happen. If this cannot be fixed, does anyone know how to suppress the H shortcut?

I am using

(Fiji Is Just) ImageJ 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52p; Java 1.8.0_172 [64-bit]; Mac OS X 10.14.6; 44MB of 4708MB (<1%)

This bug is fixed in the latest ImageJ daily build (1.52t7). Now pressing command-h on a Mac runs the ImageJ>Hide ImageJ command and pressing h runs the Histogram command.