Fiji Broken on macOS 11

Hello,
Having major issues with FIJI since updating my Mac from Catalina to Big Sur. Everything used to work completely fine, but since updating, the 3D viewer plugin freezes the FIJI app when I attempt to view an image in 3D. Additionally, when I attempt to update plugins through help -> update, FIJI freezes again and shows that about 4-5 plugins do not have the correct dependencies and need to be updated (can’t do this because the app becomes frozen). Finally and most frustratingly, when I try to threshold an 8-bit image and then analyze particles, it tells me that my thresholding can’t be correct because it’s at 255-255, even though I used auto threshold. Threshold bars move but the thresholding tool does indeed show 255-255, no matter how I adjust it.

Has anyone been having issues like this on Big Sur? I’ve scoured the internet and can’t seem to find anyone else with this issue. I attempted fresh installs to no avail. Is there a way I can delete everything related to FIJI on my Mac and start completely over?

Thank you!