Failed to analyze my pictures as the example pipeline

hello, i’m a beginner in cellprofiler, i’m a graduate student in cell biology and trying to use cellprofiller in my photoes. I intended to measure the area and texture of cells, so i downloaded the exampleflyimages pipeline from the web, the examples went well in my PC, but when i tried to go through the same way using my own pictures, it always failed in crop module and the detail is as the followings:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cellprofiler\gui\pipelinecontroller.pyc”, line 900, in do_step
File “cellprofiler\workspace.pyc”, line 89, in refresh
File “matplotlib\backends\backend_wxagg.pyc”, line 59, in draw
File “matplotlib\backends\backend_agg.pyc”, line 314, in draw
File “matplotlib\artist.pyc”, line 46, in draw_wrapper
File “matplotlib\figure.pyc”, line 785, in draw
File “matplotlib\backend_bases.pyc”, line 1123, in draw_event
File “matplotlib\cbook.pyc”, line 165, in process
File “cellprofiler\gui\cpfigure.pyc”, line 806, in on_redraw
File “cellprofiler\gui\cpfigure.pyc”, line 955, in normalize_image
File “matplotlib\cm.pyc”, line 166, in to_rgba
File “matplotlib\colors.pyc”, line 758, in call
File “numpy\ma\core.pyc”, line 2902, in astype
MemoryError
i have discarded all colors of my pictures in photoshop and it seems that there is none significant difference between my picutures and the examples. thanks!

You are running out of memory/RAM. This FAQ addresses some potential solutions: http://forum.image.sc/t/cellprofiler-2-0-faq/12699/1#p4490

• Also, are your images truly single-channel grayscale now? They could look grayscale, but actually be saved as (big) RGB images. In Photoshop, in the image figure titlebar, it should say “RGB” or “Grayscale”.

If these don’t work, attach your images and your pipeline here and we can take a look.

Best,
David

Thanks for your attention!
The problem has been resolved, it’s due to the big pixels of my pictures, i only paid attention to the picture size and forgot the pixels.
best