I hope that somebody can point me into the right direction. Here is what I want to do using Python Scripting:
- split a 5D stack with dimensions TZCYX into single timpoints
- split timepints into single channels
- process the z-stack for every channel
- merge all single stacks per channel into a multichannel image
- merge all multichannel images back into a timeseries
- the resulting stack should have the dimensions T1CYX
This sounds to like like a problem somebody else already solved for sure. It is a bit like a “Z-Projection” but instead of projecting I need to do some more fancy processing.
Can anyone provide an example or point em into the right direction?