ExportToSpreadsheet 'Output file location' yellow warning

Hi!

I have a problem with ExportToSpreadsheet module: I get all the time yellow warning for ‘Output file location’ when testing the pipeline created. I have used similar pipeline some time ago and this problem has not appeared.

I tried all the options for Output file location (Default, Elsewhere, etc.) - it did not help.

Running 64 bit Windows 8 and CP2.1.1.

Do you have an idea what is the problem and how it can be solved?

One more thing. When CP is launched the message “Qt: Untested Windows version 6.2 detected!” appears in dos window. I do not know if this issue is somehow related to my problem. I did not check dos window before when CP worked well.

Thank you very much in advance!

Dmitriy

Hi Dmitriy,

[quote]I get all the time yellow warning for ‘Output file location’ when testing the pipeline created.
[/quote]

Hmm, do you mean that this occurs in Test Mode Only, or that you cannot run in Analysis Mode too? I don’t have a Windows 8 machine to ttest this on easily. Did you upgrade to Win8 recently?
This is an older Win8 thread, which may help (or not)
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3668#p10916

[quote]One more thing. When CP is launched the message “Qt: Untested Windows version 6.2 detected!” appears in dos window.
[/quote]

This is expected but shouldn’t affect anything as far as we know github.com/CellProfiler/CellPro … ssues/1178

Cheers,
David