ExportToSpreadsheet: Getting data per field rather than per object - Help for a Newbie

Hi All,

I have a simple pipeline based on the ExamplePercentPositive template using nuclear staining images. I want my data to show number of cells, number of cells positive for a marker, and number of cells double positive for two markers (using IdentifyPrimaryObjects and RelateObjects modules) - and I want it per image in a single spreadsheet. Problem is the ExportToSpreadsheet module gives me all of those as separate files for each image and for each object. I can’t seem to find out how to change this! Can Someone help me please?

Apologies for seeking help on something so simple - I just can’t seem to find an answer!

Jim

Hi,
My understanding from your derscription is that you need per image data in a csv file. In case, now if your output is not giving Image.csv, then just check that if you have enabled the option (“Calcualte the per-image…” in ExportToSpreadsheet as seen below.
If this is not working then, we could help you better if you could share your pipeline.
perimage
Regards,
Fujifilm Wako Automation (Consultant)
www.wakoautomation.com
For Cellprofiler training or optimised pipeline write to,
lakshmi.balasubramanian.contractor@fujifilm.com

Join us at the High Content Analysis Symposium Oct 21-22, London
Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening

SLAS 2019 Advanced 3D Human Models and High-Content Analysis Symposium

Read more on our site.

Yokogawa CV8000 - The Ultimate in Confocal HCS
https://www.wakoautomation.com/products/yokogawa-high-content-imaging

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for your help!

After making the changes you suggested and playing around with the select measurements options I eventually got what I wanted.

Jim

2 Likes