ExportToDatabase for CellProfiler Analyst problems

Hi!
My plan is to segment cells with CP and then use the classifier from CPA to distinguish different celltypes and blood vessels. Example image:
B21_4094_LE05_R01_Slice15_crop.tif (976.7 KB)

I was able to segment primary objects, but I did not manage to create the necessary output files with the “ExportoDatabase” module in order to be accepted by CPA as an input.
When I am using the “SQL / CSV” Database type I get the following error message:
“Encountered uncrecoverable error in ExportToDatabase during post-processing:
‘ascii’ codec can’t decode byte 0xff in position 266: ordinal not in range(128)”

So i tried using the SQLite Database type, where I was able to create my database and properties file. But when I am selecting this properties file for the CPA I only get these errors:

WARNING:root:PROPERTIES WARNING: Unrecognized field “series_id” in properties file
WARNING:root:PROPERTIES WARNING: Unrecognized field “group_id” in properties file
WARNING:root:PROPERTIES WARNING: Unrecognized field “timepoint_id” in properties file
WARNING:root:PROPERTIES WARNING (channels_per_image): No value(s) specified. CPA will assume 1 channel per image.
INFO:root:PROPERTIES: Using default image_buffer_size=1
INFO:root:PROPERTIES: Using default tile_buffer_size=1
INFO:root:PROPERTIES: Per-Object classes will be written to table “MyExpt_Neuron”
WARNING:root:PROPERTIES WARNING (plate_id): Field is required for plate map viewer.
WARNING:root:PROPERTIES WARNING (well_id): Field is required for plate map viewer.
WARNING:root:PROPERTIES WARNING (plate_type): Field is required for plate viewer
WARNING:root:PROPERTIES WARNING (well_format): Field was not defined, using default format of “A01”.
INFO:root:[MainThread] Connecting to the database…
INFO:root:[MainThread] SQLite file: /home/jschlenger/Dokumente/CP_outputs/DefaultDB.db
MyExpt_Per_Object
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “CellProfiler-Analyst.py”, line 556, in
app.Start()
File “CellProfiler-Analyst.py”, line 469, in Start
db.connect()
File “/home/jschlenger/Programme/CellProfiler-Analyst/cpa/dbconnect.py”, line 454, in connect
self.CreateObjectCheckedTable()
File “/home/jschlenger/Programme/CellProfiler-Analyst/cpa/dbconnect.py”, line 1492, in CreateObjectCheckedTable
self.execute(query)
File “/home/jschlenger/Programme/CellProfiler-Analyst/cpa/dbconnect.py”, line 65, in fn
return f(db, *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/jschlenger/Programme/CellProfiler-Analyst/cpa/dbconnect.py”, line 530, in execute
‘\nSecond exception was: %s’% (connID, query, e, e2))
cpa.dbconnect.DBException: ERROR: Database query failed for connection “MainThread” and failed to reconnect
Query was: “CREATE TABLE MyExpt_Per_Object_checked AS SELECT * FROM MyExpt_Per_Object WHERE (ImageNumber IS NOT NULL AND ObjectNumber IS NOT NULL AND Cells_Number_Object_Number IS NOT NULL AND Cells_Location_Center_X IS NOT NULL AND Cells_Location_Center_Y IS NOT NULL AND Cells_Location_Center_Z) AND (ImageNumber != ‘’ AND ObjectNumber != ‘’ AND Cells_Number_Object_Number != ‘’ AND Cells_Location_Center_X != ‘’ AND Cells_Location_Center_Y != ‘’ AND Cells_Location_Center_Z) AND ()”
First exception was: near “)”: syntax error
Second exception was: ERROR: Database query failed for connection “MainThread”
Query was: “CREATE TABLE MyExpt_Per_Object_checked AS SELECT * FROM MyExpt_Per_Object WHERE (ImageNumber IS NOT NULL AND ObjectNumber IS NOT NULL AND Cells_Number_Object_Number IS NOT NULL AND Cells_Location_Center_X IS NOT NULL AND Cells_Location_Center_Y IS NOT NULL AND Cells_Location_Center_Z) AND (ImageNumber != ‘’ AND ObjectNumber != ‘’ AND Cells_Number_Object_Number != ‘’ AND Cells_Location_Center_X != ‘’ AND Cells_Location_Center_Y != ‘’ AND Cells_Location_Center_Z) AND ()”
Exception was: near “)”: syntax error

It would be great, if someone could help me!
Justus