Exporting Multi Plot Data (only Y values)

imagej

Hello!

Complete newbie here. I’ve been using imageJ to measure multiple line profiles in the same image (50 or so per image). I then add all these ROIs to the ROI manager and use “Multi Plot” to plot each line on one graph. I then can manually copy the data and export to excel or another program for data analysis.

Here’s my problem. I can’t seem to find a way to export ONLY the y values. Each line is exactly the same size, just placed on a different spot on the same image. I’d like to be able to export only the Y values in separate columns, without having a column with the X value (which is the same for every ROI) inserted in the data.

Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I figured out the problem here. I was moving the line and rotating it with the “selection rotator” tool before adding the ROI to the ROI manager. This resulted in some lines being 25 pixels and some being 26 pixels. If I kept all the ROIs the same length, I get the data output in the format I want (1 X column, then 50 Y columns). Is there a way I can keep the line length strictly set to 25 pixels when I rotate it? Or is there a way to ignore the 26th pixel in the “multi plot” function?