Export number of filtered objects

Hello everyone;
This is my very first pipeline. I believe it is behaving well, but I only want to export the number of filtered objects found in the table in this image (my in-program view shows the table I want to export, although it isn’t saved along with this image). How do I do that? And how do I export the file name in one column, then this number in the second column, in the same Excel file for all images in a folder? secondary objects filetered

Thanks in advance.
Kathy

Hello @Kathy007
In “ExportToSpreadsheet” module, you can select the measurements and/or counts that you would like to save, by clicking Yes on ‘Select the measurements to export’, and then click on the ‘Press button to select measurements’ and choose the measurements and calculated numbers that you like.

Thank you. When I tried that, I have an Excel file with 66 lines, one for each object. My columns are ImageNumber (all 1), ObjectNumber (incremented by 1), and Number_Object_Number (also incremented by 1). I’d like to have one line that has the file name and the number 66 (i.e.) in the second column. What am I missing? Export to Spreadsheet.pdf (77.0 KB) Export measurements.pdf (39.0 KB)

Thanks for your time.
Kathy

@Kathy007 could you upload your pipeline?

Hi @Kathy007,

In case you need the image level info, for example how many filtered objects per image then you much check the “Image” measurements. For the file name you could get it Image option (in exportspread sheet measurement) you ensure to check the filename. for example![Screenshotexportspreadsheet|471x500]

Hope this helps. If not, may you could upload your pipeline as mentioned earlier.
Regards,
Lakshmi
Fujifilm Wako Automation (Consultant)
www.wakoautomation.com
For CellProfiler training or optimised pipeline write to,
lakshmi.balasubramanian.contractor@fujifilm.com

Read more on our site.
Yokogawa CV8000 - The Ultimate in Confocal HCS
https://www.wakoautomation.com/products/yokogawa-high-content-imaging

Thank you Lakshmi!
This was the exact trick I needed. Thank you so much!
Now onto my next problem; in my Export to Excel, I’m getting the error “Encountered unrecoverable error in ExportToSpreadsheet during startup: index 0 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 0”. What does this mean? I’ve attached my pipeline here.
Best;
Kathy
TUJ1 positive.cppipe (25.5 KB)

Thank you Nasim;
Here is my current pipeline. I am getting an error in the Export as “index 0 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 0.” What does this mean and where is my error?
Thanks.
Kathy
TUJ1 positive.cppipe (25.5 KB)

Hi @Kathy007,

Are getting this error while you loading with all the images? How many images are trying to load?
Could you try with less number of images??
If not, it could be a problem with your measurement too since you are using the measurements to filter the object.
All please look at the black command window & if possible share the screenshot. This is to look if it stops in the first image or at any other point.

Regards,
Lakshmi
Fujifilm Wako Automation (Consultant)
www.wakoautomation.com
For CellProfiler training or optimised pipeline write to,
lakshmi.balasubramanian.contractor@fujifilm.com

Read more on our site.
Yokogawa CV8000 - The Ultimate in Confocal HCS
https://www.wakoautomation.com/products/yokogawa-high-content-imaging