Export labled images script for qupath m.0.2.0m9

Hi Pete,

is there a version of your export labeled images script for qupath 0.2.0m9?

And does it run only for bioformats images?
I have some that open with open slide and i get this message:

ERROR: MissingMethodException at line 78: No signature of method: qupath.lib.images.servers.openslide.OpenslideImageServer.getShortServerName() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

ERROR: Script error (MissingMethodException)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:70)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaClassSite.call(PojoMetaClassSite.java:46)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:119)
    at Script4.run(Script4.groovy:79)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:317)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:155)
    at qupath.lib.gui.scripting.DefaultScriptEditor.executeScript(DefaultScriptEditor.java:800)
    at qupath.lib.gui.scripting.DefaultScriptEditor.executeScript(DefaultScriptEditor.java:734)
    at qupath.lib.gui.scripting.DefaultScriptEditor.executeScript(DefaultScriptEditor.java:714)
    at qupath.lib.gui.scripting.DefaultScriptEditor$2.run(DefaultScriptEditor.java:1130)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hi @David_C,

Yes there is, at the bottom of this page, you can find a script that will allow you to export images with/without labels :slight_smile:

If you have any question regarding this don’t hesitate to ask! The link I provided is from the new online QuPath documentation, which contains a lot of useful information/tips on different concepts in QuPath, it’s worth checking out!

2 Likes

Thank you @melvingelbard.
I will ask, if I meet some difficulties.

1 Like