I have written a CellProfiler pipeline and used it successfully to analyse some images. As ultimately I want to use this pipeline on a large dataset (analyse data from 70x 384-well plates) I have tried loading onto the cluster and running the analysis there. It is the first time I have tried this, so I am a bit of a novice, please bear with me.
Running the pipeline in test mode I ran into the following error:
Error while processing Identify PrimaryObjects: ‘module’ object has no attribute 'fromarray’
The panel that would usually show all objects does come up and gets populated with numbers, but not the segmented objects.
This is when I have the eye in front of the module line “open”. If I close it, I get a pipeline error:
Eception in CellProfiler core processing
And no panel with numbers comes up.
So it doesn’t work. As I mentioned: off-line (on my PC) it works fine. I’d like to fix this, but have no clue how to.